African Citrus Superfruit Hair Oil
Trying to decide which oil you want to start using on your hair and scalp next? Pollution, stress and a build-up of quick-fix styling products all impact on the quality of our hair.
This concentrated hair wellness blend is fortified with fruit oils of Tangerine, Papaya, Avocado and Watermelon, helping your curls retain moisture, whilst enveloping each strand in an invisible, non-greasy, protective layer. It leaves curls feeling softer and shiny while giving off the sweetest, invigorating scent found in no other hair product.
As a multi-tasking hair savior, it can be used as an overnight hot oil treatment, a pre-poo treatment, a frizz taming serum and it also works brilliantly as a defense against damages caused by the sun, sea and chlorinated water.
Made with African Saharan plant oils of Jojoba, Kalahari, Crambe and Baobab, prized for their antioxidant richness and UV-protective properties to restore hair’s natural sheen. An essential for daily curl protection.
SEALING: 10+ Antioxidant-rich oils instantly seal in moisture
SMOOTHENING: Enhances natural sheen to create high shine and silkiness whilst reducing frizz
PROTECTING: Effective protection from harmful UV rays and heat, such as straighteners and hair dryers.
PROMOTES GROWTH: Vitamin C-rich fruit infusion balances and purifies the scalp
BALANCING: Naturally soothes dry and itchy scalp
The perfect multi-tasking formula for dry, dull, and damaged hair and scalp.
WHY DO WE LOVE IT?
For its blend of rich oils and delicious smell of citrus.
INGREDIENTS THAT MAKE THE DIFFERENCE
- Vitamin C helps the scalp regulate its production of sebum.
- Jojoba Oil keeps the scalp and hair in harmonious balance.
- Baobab Oil, for its highest levels of antioxidants that protects hair from sun damage and heat styling damage.
- Manketti Oil, for its nutritive value and protective properties.
- Kalahari Oil helps the production of melanin and is responsible for keeping hair color intact.
- Papaya Oil, for its repairing and balancing properties.
Pair it with: