Would you like to add some shine to your look?
Take your curls to the next level with our shine-boosting African Citrus Superfruit Mask. Restores radiance and vibrancy. This nourishing and replenishing hair treatment, infused with Monoi Butter, Papaya Oil, and Mango Butter, gives dull and brittle hair strands extra bounce, gloss, and shine.
With the power of Bamboo Leaf Extract and Argan Oil, this African Citrus Superfruit Mask mask smoothes your hair cuticles and boosts your natural hair color. This is the perfect treatment to apply on wash day before you style your curls to give them a little extra vibrancy.
All hair types: Straight, Wavy, Curly, and Coily.
All hair textures: Fine, Medium, and Thick.
WHY DO WE LOVE IT?
Improves the radiance and vibrancy of curls
Provides smoothness to the cuticles
Improves the shine of natural hair
Keeps hair colour protected from harsh weather conditions and heat
A deep nourishing, softening treatment that leaves hair glossy
Suitable for all types of curls
INGREDIENTS THAT MAKE THE DIFFERENCE
- Argan Oil moisturize your hair and scalp and protect your hair from everyday damage.
- Bamboo Leaf Extract does a great job of increasing hair health as well as growth.
- Avocado Oil lightweight oil that provides moisture and strength to curly hair. It also improves scalp health and can help with dandruff and psoriasis. And other benefits of avocado oil include protecting your hair from UV radiation and aiding in hair growth.
- Mango Butter is packed with Vitamin A and E, which helps repair your hair. Since its non-comedogenic, it will not clog your hair folliciles or pores. It has long lasting moisture that is extremely beneficial for dry hair.
- Monoi Butter Coconut oil infused with Tahitian Gardenias. Reduces protein loss and split ends, increases strength and shine.
- Cytofruit Clementine Water Nutritive and diuretic properties. Refreshing, emollient, purifying, and stimulating properties.
- Papaya Oil restore the life of your hair and make it soft and hydrated. Sebum is your body’s natural oil, and its production keeps your hair conditioned.