An exclusive reparative Bond Intense Moisture Hair Mask infused with patented OLAPLEX Bond Building technology, this highly concentrated mask gives hair shine, smoothness, and body while ensuring intense moisture is delivered to treat damaged hair. Your hair looks so healthy, that you don’t even need to style it.
Clinical trials led to the following results:
Boost your shine* by 2x
Moisture* is increased by 4x
The smoothness* increases by 6x
In 94% of cases, people noticed more body**
*In an independent clinical study using instrumentation, this level of treatment was found to be effective
**Based on a consumer test conducted with 80 people (hair stylists and end-consumers).
- Increases shine
All hair types: Straight, Wavy, Curly, and Coily.
All hair texture: Fine, Medium, and Thick.
WHY DO WE LOVE IT?
Intensive reparative mask for dry or damaged hair that moisturizes, smooths, gives body, and brightens the hair.
INGREDIENT THAT MAKE THE DIFFERENCE
- Panthenol A byproduct of pantothenic acid (vitamin B-5). By strengthening and retaining moisture in damaged hair, it improves its texture. A lot of hair masks and conditioners contain pantothenic acid as their primary ingredient.
- Bis-Aminopropyl Diglycol Dimaleate Patented and proven technology to repair broken bonds for stronger hair.
- Glyceryl :
– A natural moisturizer that’s also in our skin;
– Not only a simple moisturizer but knows much more: keeps the skin lipids between our skin cells in a healthy (liquid crystal) state, protects against irritation, helps to restore barrier;
– Effective from as low as 3% with even more benefits at higher concentrations up to 20-40% (around 10% is a good usability-effectiveness sweet spot);
– High-glycerin moisturizers are awesome for treating severely dry skin
- Tocopherol :
– A primary fat-soluble antioxidant in our skin;
– Significant photoprotection against UVB rays;
– Vit C + Vit E work in synergy and provide great photoprotection;
– Easy to formulate, stable, and relatively inexpensive;
– Has emollient properties
Pair it with: