Olew Clarifying Conditioner is a naturally hydrating, handmade conditioner that smooths and detangles your hair while adding shine and bouncy bounce. Apply liberally to your hair, paying attention to the ends that are drier, comb through, and rinse thoroughly. With a special blend of almond, coconut, jojoba and Moroccan argan oils, this natural conditioner will leave your tresses shiny and tangle-free. Use after Olew Cleansing Shampoo and Olew Original Hair Oil to achieve best results.
Suitable for all hair-types from fine to thick curly hair.
WHY DO WE LOVE IT?
Moisturised, hydrated and soft curls.
INGREDIENTS THAT MAKE THE DIFFERENCE
- Olea Europaea Fruit Oil Is rich in oleic and linoleic fatty acids and is very nutritious for your hair and scalp, helping hair stay healthy.
- Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil Its combination of nourishing plant fatty acids gently condition hair follicles, helping to dislodge accumulated dirt while also hydrating and restoring shine.
- Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil These oils have been shown to lubricate the hair shaft and help your hair maintain moisture. Argan oil is also rich in vitamin E, which provides a fatty layer to your hair and scalp that may help prevent dryness and can help reduce fizziness and boost shine.
- Citric acid Is rich in many nutrients which is beneficial for hair growth. Vitamin C improves collagen production which in turn makes the hair grow. It prevents and reduces hair follicles & hair fall.
- Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil Jojoba oil is the liquid extracted from the seeds of the Simmondsia Chinensis plant. Natural oil is a popular ingredient because of its numerous properties—it’s moisturizing and packed with vitamins and minerals—that is universally beneficial for hair health.
- Coconut oil: For the scalp, the barrier created by coconut oil blocks bacteria and irritants from causing more damage. The lauric acid in this oil has nourishing properties that are especially prone to soak into the strands of your hair. Coconut oil absorbs into your hair quickly, providing moisture to tame frizz and heal breakage.