The product promotes hair and scalp health by repairing, strengthening and hydrating.
In addition to reducing breakage, frizz, and strengthening your hair, it also makes your hair fuller.
1- As a result of the dragons blood resin, our healing remedy reduces issues like dandruff, redness, and irritation caused by certain bacteria and fungi. What are the results? You’ve created a fertile, healthy environment for your hair to grow. A healthy scalp equals healthy hair!
2- With most hydrating ingredients, Dragon’s Blood works well when combined with The Olew oil: Argan, Jojoba, Almond, Avocado, Coconut and Olive oils. Vegetable protein reduces the porosity of hair and strengthens it from within, making it a vegan alternative to keratin.
3- Your hair becomes shinier, healthier, and easier to style due to the ability of this protein to receive and retain moisture.
For all curls and hair types in need of repair
WHY DO WE LOVE IT?
Defined and hydrated natural hair! Restored bonds and strengthened keratin hair structure
INGREDIENTS THAT MAKE THE DIFFERENCE
- Olea Europaea Fruit Oil Is rich in oleic and linoleic fatty acids and is very nutritious for your hair and scalp, helping hair stay healthy.
- Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil Its combination of nourishing plant fatty acids gently condition hair follicles, helping to dislodge accumulated dirt while also hydrating and restoring shine.
- Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil These oils have been shown to lubricate the hair shaft and help your hair maintain moisture. Argan oil is also rich in vitamin E, which provides a fatty layer to your hair and scalp that may help prevent dryness and can help reduce fizziness and boost shine.
- Citric acid Is rich in many nutrients which is beneficial for hair growth. Vitamin C improves collagen production which in turn makes the hair grow. It prevents and reduces hair follicles & hair fall.
- Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil Jojoba oil is the liquid extracted from the seeds of the Simmondsia Chinensis plant. Natural oil is a popular ingredient because of its numerous properties—it’s moisturizing and packed with vitamins and minerals—that is universally beneficial for hair health.
- Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil Is composed of high amount of unsaturated fatty acids, minerals and vitamins that make it a strong antioxidant. It moisturises, protects and rejuvenates while coating skin and hair with a gentle aroma of nature.