Boost your volume with our NEW Alcohol-Free Volumizing Hair Spray! This product leaves your curls voluminous and touchable with a fantastic hold! You’ll enjoy the benefits of natural Red Algae, hydrating Argan Oil, & rejuvenating Rosemary Extract in this alcohol-free formula that locks in your style without drying out your curls. It holds, shines, and adds volume to your hair. There’s no better way to make sure you look good!
Delivers Volume, Maintains Shine, Controls Frizz, is Humidity-Proof, Infusion of Nutrients, and Protects the Environment.
WHY DO WE LOVE IT?
- Boosts root volume
- No crunch, long-lasting flexible hold!
- The perfect curls without flaking
- Fights humidity & controls frizz
- Makes curls look healthier by boosting shine
- Alcohol-free formula won’t dry out your hair
- Environmentally friendly and non-aerosol
- In addition to styling benefits, it helps nourish hair for healthier curls over time
- All types of hair can benefit from this product!
- Cruelty-free & vegan
INGREDIENTS THAT MAKE THE DIFFERENCE
- Red Algae As an antioxidant and vitamin-rich product, Red Algae helps protect hair from pollution and environmental damage. There are many benefits to using this ingredient in hair care as well as in skincare.
- Argan Oil Natural shine, frizz reduction, breakage prevention, increased elasticity & frizz prevention are just a few benefits of this deeply hydrating and nourishing oil.
- Rosemary Hair strength & overall hair health are supported by the beneficial properties of this rejuvenating herbal antioxidant.
- Citric Acid Known for balancing the pH level of your scalp due to the alkaline effect of the shampoo and hair care products. Citric Acid is therefore used in many hair care products in order to reduce the pH and to make your scalp acidic, thereby improving the scalp’s pH level and improving its condition.
Panthenol Is a byproduct of pantothenic acid (vitamin B-5). By strengthening hair, retaining moisture, and improving the texture of damaged hair, it enhances the overall texture of hair. There are many hair treatments and conditioners that contain panthenol as the main ingredient.