Curls that are defined begin with clean curls. It gently removes product residue, dirt, and debris without causing your hair to lose its natural pH balance. Curl Renew & Restore is specially formulated with plant-based cleansing ingredients to ensure your delicate curls and scalp are thoroughly cleaned. Among the top ingredients that moisturize, protect, and restore curls are slippery elm extract, coconut milk, and aloe vera.
For curly, wavy & coily
WHY DO WE LOVE IT?
This sulfate-free cleansing rinse is formulated to gently cleanse and remove buildup, while replenishing moisture and detangling strands.
INGREDIENTS THAT MAKE THE DIFFERENCE
- Sorbic Acid The natural preservative is an alternative to parabens, methylisothiazolinone (MIT), and phthalates, which are all omitted from our formulas. This ingredient is permitted in organic certifications, and it is approved for cosmetic use by the FDA.
- Slippery Elm Circulate the blood and oxygen to the roots of the hair and follicles. In addition to adding shine and sheen to lackluster hair, it can promote new and healthy growth. Hair loss can be reduced with the help of iodine, and curls and coils will be softer and more defined.
- Lactobacillus Is produced by the extraction from the nut of the African tree. It is super rich in vitamins and nutrients. It deeply nourishes the hair without leaving it too greasy.
- Aloe Vera Its contains vitamins A, C, and E. All three of these vitamins contribute to cell turnover, promoting healthy cell growth and shiny hair.
- Coconut milk In addition to restoring your hair and scalp, coconut milk can also nourish and protect damaged strands from breakage. Coconut milk contains nutrients that help maintain healthy strands. It contains vitamin C, vitamin E, and vitamin B.