Hydrating Cream Hairbath formulated with hardworking coconut easily foams and reduces static without stripping hair of its natural oils.
Shea butter is rich in fatty acids, it also moisturizes parched strands, while tamanu oil regenerates, strengthens, and protects hair. With its luxurious lightweight and vitamin A, B, D, and E content, this hairbath keeps locks in good condition. We’re in love with it! Now available in full-size 295ml.
- Shea Butter and Avocado Oil to boost hydration
- Monoi Oil and Tamanu Oil to restore the cuticle and smooth texture
The Hydrating Cream Hairbath is an incredibly hydrating shampoo, perfect for thick and thirsty hair. Get bouncy, healthy and deeply hydrated hair that feels stronger from the inside out.
Why do we love it?
Each ingredient is ethically sourced from trusted suppliers.
Ingredients that make the difference
- Shea butter A vegetable fat from the nuts of the mangifolia tree, used as an emollient for skin and hair (retains moisture), as an occlusive (help hold moisture in), and to increase viscosity (thickness).
- Lavender Oil An essential oil obtained from lavender flowers used as an emollient for skin and hair (retain moisture) and fragrance.
- citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) peel Oil An essential oil from orange peel used as an emollient for hair and skin (retain moisture), to provide flavor, and as a fragrance.
- Avocado Oil Extract from pulp of avocado fruits, a source of Vitamin A, D, E and fatty acids, used as an occlusive (help hold moisture in) and as a solvent (dissolves ingredients in a solution).
- Hydrolyzed Rice Protein Made by breaking down rice protein through adding water, used as an emollient for skin and hair (retain moisture).