Night-time is a key to the curly hair routine because it’s the time when you cannot control all your movements and the effect they will have on your curls. Here are some tips to keep your curls protected before going to sleep.
1- Prepare your curls
- Use your fingers or a wide teeth comb to detangle your curls
- Apply leave in conditioner, hair milk or spray to protect your curls
2- Pineapple Hair bun
- Attach in a Pineapple bun to prevent the curls from touching the pillow and create knots and breakage
- Use a loose spiral band or silk scrunchie and bring your hair on the top of your head to attach, not too tight
3- Secret weapon: Silk
Silk is your best ally to protect your curls and keep them alive and well defined through the week.
Depending on your preferences, you can use it in different ways:
- Silk scarf to protect your pineapple hair bun
- Silk bonnet to protect the whole head and curls
- Silk pillowcase to protect both curls and face
Now you can go take a deep breath and fall into the arms of Morpheus, without worrying at all about your beautiful curls.