You probably didn’t know that! It is also possible to have dry hair because of a dry scalp.
Check out this all-around conditioner for a healthy scalp. This a nourishing herbal conditioner that is a powerful combination of Jojoba oil for soothing the scalp, Virgin Coconut oil to reduce hydral fatigue, and Aloe Vera Water for hydrating. Keeps the scalp healthy with soothing ingredients.
Plant-based replenishment makes curls easier to detangle. Peppermint, Tea Tree, Eucalyptus, and Cedarwood oils naturally soothe the hair follicles, leaving curls feeling refreshed and hydrated.
Formulated with APISCALP™ – an innovative, plant-powered active that is naturally derived from celery. It regulates sebum production to boost scalp health and integrity.
All types of Curls in need of refreshing and moisturizing.
WHY DO WE LOVE IT?
Keeps the scalp healthy and makes curls easier to detangle.
INGREDIENTS THAT MAKE THE DIFFERENCE
- Coconut Oil help prevent a dry, flaky scalp and dandruff, as well as split ends and hair breakage.
- Jojoba Oil rich in vitamins and minerals that nourish hair, including vitamin C, B vitamins, vitamin E, copper, and zinc.
- Grapeseed Oil Helps your hair and scalp retain moisture by adding vitamin E (which is moisturizing) and fatty acids (which get into your hair follicles and cuticles and help them stay hydrated).
- Peppermint oil can cause a cold, tingling feeling when it increases circulation to the area it’s applied to & promotes hair growth.
- Eucalyptus oil has methanol content in it which has a cooling effect and provides relief from itchiness.
- Willow Bark an essential for scalp exfoliation, helping to remove dirt and product build-up from the scalp and helping to shift dead skin cells.
- Lavender oil has properties that can generate the growth of cells and reduce stress.
- Rosemary oil will protect hair from damage and breakage, this positively impacting hair loss.
- Tea tree oil is an antimicrobial, antibacterial, and anti-inflammatory properties make it a potent treatment for dandruff, improving overall scalp health.
For further information click here