The NEW Rizos Curls Nourish Oil is infused with 100% pure essential oils to deeply nourish, moisturize & minimize frizz for visibly younger-looking hair, scalp & skin. Despite its light weight, this oil absorbs and penetrates quickly.
It rejuvenates your scalp with moisture and gives you softer looking hair, skin, and nails.
It is multi-purpose and can be used as a pre-poo or styling oil; It is fragrance-free, naturally fragrant of grapefruit & orange; and it is both vegan and cruelty-free.
All curls in need of deep hydration, and healthier hair look. You can also use it for your scalp & body.
WHY DO WE LOVE IT?
For its multi-purpose feature (as a pre-poo and as a finishing oil) and its power to deeply hydrate and rejuvenate the hair. This lightweight oil deeply nourishes your hair, and instantly minimizes frizz, leaving your hair with an attractive shine and softness.
INGREDIENTS THAT MAKE THE DIFFERENCE
- Black seed Oil is an ideal ingredient for medicine and cosmetics. It is antibacterial, antifungal, anti-inflammatory and antioxidant. It maintains the scalp moisturized and prevents from dandruff. It also helps seal in the moisture in individual hair shafts because it is rich in fatty amino acids.
- Moringa Oil contains high levels of nutrients such as zinc (essential for maintaining healthy hair) that accelerate the production of keratin, strengthening hair and preventing damage. Besides its benefits for your skin and hair, moringa oil also contains beneficial fatty acids, such as behenic acid, which can improve the shine and softness of your hair.
- Sunflower Oil in addition to being used in cooking, edible sunflower oil is also used to treat skin and hair. Adding sunflower oil to your hair care routine is a great way to revitalize your dry, dull hair. Despite its rich content of oleic acid and linoleic acid, sunflower oil encourages hair growth by stopping hair breakage.
- Castor Oil a scalp enriched with castor oil has more blood flow, resulting in healthier hair. Castor oil moisturizes and soothes irritated scalps. Castor oil has antifungal and antibacterial properties that can reduce dandruff.
- Carrot Seed Oil the oil found in carrots is rich in Beta Carotene, making it popular as an ingredient in clean skincare. It revitalizes and hydrates hair while soothing a dehydrated scalp.
0 reviews for Nourish Oil
There are no reviews yet.