You get many benefits from a single conditioner! Designed to detangle hair, replenish moisture, and nourish it from within, leaving it soft, manageable, and ready to style. This lightweight conditioner blends several botanical ingredients of high quality that gently sink into both textured and fine hair, allowing nutrients to penetrate, and providing your curls with a healthy foundation.
Note: About 10% of the oils naturally produced by your scalp contain squalene, which maintains moisture. Adding squalane to your curly hair care products enables you to address the specific requirements of curly hair.
For curly, wavy & coily
WHY DO WE LOVE IT?
The product is able to replenish lost moisture, conditions hair, and leaves hair feeling soft, silky, and smooth with no buildup or grease.
INGREDIENTS THAT MAKE THE DIFFERENCE
- Avocado Oil Curly hair will be moisturized and strengthened by this versatile, lightweight oil. As a bonus, it can also aid in the treatment of dandruff and psoriasis. And other benefits of avocado oil include protecting your hair from UV radiation and help in hair growth.
- Aloe Vera Its contains vitamins A, C, and E. All three of these vitamins contribute to cell turnover, promoting healthy cell growth and shiny hair.
- Olive Oil Add softness and strengthen hair by penetrating the hair shaft and preserving moisture. High in antioxidant content and it helps maintain scalp and hair health
- Provitamin B5 A powerful humectant and it helps to retain the moisture level of your scalp, hair and prevents water loss, thereby making your strands soft, smooth and more manageable. It also helps to condition the scalp and is very effective in treating dry and itchy scalp.
- Coconut Oil The lauric acid in coconut oil has nourishing properties that are especially prone to soak into the strands of your hair. Coconut oil absorbs into your hair quickly, providing moisture to tame frizz and heal breakage.