OLAPLEX N° 3 is the third step of the revolutionary, 3-step OLAPLEX professional system, which can be applied once a week at home. Lightening your hair to levels you would never have thought possible before is possible with OLAPLEX.
It was created as a result of a demand from clients wanting to take a little OLAPLEX home with them. For the OLAPLEX No.1 and No.2 to work, this product is completely optional. Due to the constant breaking of bonds into the hair, resulting in durability, strength, shine, and softness, the integrity, strength, shine, and softness will diminish within a few weeks to a month. In the days leading up to the next salon service, Olaplex No. 3 Hair Perfector maintains the client’s strength, structure, integrity, softness, and shine.
68% more repair & 3x stronger hair*
*When used as a two-part system in just one use.
PH Balance: 3.5-5
In order to strengthen and repair all types of damaged hair, use No.0 as the first step in a two-part at-home system that uses No.3 Hair Perfector.
All hair types: Straight, Wavy, Curly, and Coily.
All hair texture: Fine, Medium, and Thick.
WHY DO WE LOVE IT?
For its restorative power and the immediate results on the hair.
INGREDIENTS THAT MAKE THE DIFFERENCE
- Bis-Aminopropyl Diglycol Dimaleate is the patented ingredient within Olaplex products to restores damaged hair by repairing bond damaged in the hair, especially after bleaching.
- Glycerin :
– A natural moisturizer that’s also in our skin;
– Not only a simple moisturizer but knows much more: keeps the skin lipids between our skin cells in a healthy (liquid crystal) state, protects against irritation, helps to restore barrier;
– Effective from as low as 3% with even more benefits at higher concentrations up to 20-40% (around 10% is a good usability-effectiveness sweet spot);
– High-glycerin moisturizers are awesome for treating severely dry skin
- Tocopherol :
– A primary fat-soluble antioxidant in our skin;
– Significant photoprotection against UVB rays;
– Vit C + Vit E work in synergy and provide great photoprotection;
– Easy to formulate, stable, and relatively inexpensive;
– Has emollient properties
Pair it with:
0 reviews for Olaplex N° 3 Hair Perfector
There are no reviews yet.