Providing in-depth repairs and protection of damaged hair, split ends, and frizz, N°4 Shampoo protects and restores the strength of the hair. Each use makes your hair easier to manage, shinier, and healthier. All hair types benefit from N°4’s color-safe formula that reduces breakage and strengthens it.
PH Balance: 6-6.5
All hair types: Straight, Wavy, Curly, and Coily.
All hair texture: Fine, Medium, and Thick.
WHY DO WE LOVE IT?
All hair types can benefit from Olaplex, which is gentle, non-toxic, pH balanced, paraben-free, color-safe, vegan, cruelty-free, and SLS/SLES-free. The active ingredient in Olaplex does not address moisture, so the purpose of No. 4 was to quench the thirst for hydrated hair.
INGREDIENT THAT MAKE THE DIFFERENCE
- Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract The extract coming from the lovely herb, rosemary. It contains lots of chemicals, including flavonoids, phenolic acids, and diterpenes. Its main active is rosmarinic acid, apotent antioxidant, and anti-inflammatory. It has also anti-bacterial, astringent and toning properties.
- Arctium Lappa Root Extract Burdock root is a goodie plant extract that has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. Also, it has some anti-fungal and seborrhea regulation magic powers that make the ingredient especially useful for greasy and flaky skin and scalp.
- Glycerin :
– A natural moisturizer that’s also in our skin;
– Not only a simple moisturizer but knows much more: keeps the skin lipids between our skin cells in a healthy (liquid crystal) state, protects against irritation, helps to restore barrier;
– Effective from as low as 3% with even more benefits at higher concentrations up to 20-40% (around 10% is a good usability-effectiveness sweet spot);
– High-glycerin moisturizers are awesome for treating severely dry skin
– A primary fat-soluble antioxidant in our skin;
– Significant photoprotection against UVB rays;
– Vit C + Vit E work in synergy and provide great photoprotection;
– Easy to formulate, stable, and relatively inexpensive;
– Has emollient properties
Pair it with: