Olew Cleansing Shampoo is a naturally hydrating, handmade shampoo that cleanses and nourishes your hair. Natural ingredients such as almond, coconut, jojoba, and Moroccan argan oils leave your locks and scalp clean, add shine, and keep your hair tangle-free.
- Enriched with a blend of vitamin E, antioxidants and omega 3 fatty acids
- Naturally moisturises, nourish and cleanses the scalp
- Helps boost those curly roots!
Suitable for all hair-types from fine to thick curly hair.
WHY DO WE LOVE IT?
Clean, hydrated hair and scalp. Cruelty Free. Vegan. Curly Girl.
INGREDIENTS THAT MAKE THE DIFFERENCE
- Olea Europaea Fruit Oil Is rich in oleic and linoleic fatty acids and is very nutritious for your hair and scalp, helping hair stay healthy.
- Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil Its combination of nourishing plant fatty acids gently condition hair follicles, helping to dislodge accumulated dirt while also hydrating and restoring shine.
- Persea Gratissima Oil Avocado or Persea gratissima oil may have specific benefits due to its composition of vitamins, antioxidants, and monounsaturated fats.
- Citric acid Is rich in many nutrients which is beneficial for hair growth. Vitamin C improves collagen production which in turn makes the hair grow. It prevents and reduces hair follicles & hair fall.
- Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil Jojoba oil is the liquid extracted from the seeds of the Simmondsia Chinensis plant. Natural oil is a popular ingredient because of its numerous properties—it’s moisturizing and packed with vitamins and minerals—that is universally beneficial for hair health.
- Coconut oil: For the scalp, the barrier created by coconut oil blocks bacteria and irritants from causing more damage. 2- Moisturizes: The lauric acid in coconut oil has nourishing properties that are especially prone to soak into the strands of your hair. Coconut oil absorbs into your hair quickly, providing moisture to tame frizz and heal breakage.
0 reviews for Olew Cleansing Shampoo
There are no reviews yet.