The NEW Rizos Curls Strength Oil is infused with Lavender and Flaxseed oils to promote longer, thicker and healthier hair. It is made with 100% pure essential oils that fortify and strengthen hair cuticules. This special blend of oils increases hair elasticity and promotes hair growth. It also protects the hair from damage and breakage, and fights split ends and brittle hair.
It is multi-purpose and can be used as a pre-poo or styling oil; It is fragrance-free, naturally smells like Lavender; and it is both vegan and cruelty-free.
All curls in need of deep hydration, and healthier hair look. You can also use it for your scalp & body.
WHY DO WE LOVE IT?
For its multi-purpose feature (as a pre-poo and as a finishing oil) and its power to strengthen and fortify the hair. This lightweight oil deeply nourishes your hair, and instantly minimizes frizz, leaving your hair with an attractive shine and softness.
INGREDIENTS THAT MAKE THE DIFFERENCE
- Lavender Oil: Highly potent & widely used oil known to promote stronger, longer & healthier hair, while combating dryness & soothing the scalp & skin. Lavender Oil strengthens hair cuticles encouraging growth, as well as deeply soothes & moisturizes your scalp protecting it from dryness, itching & flakes.
- Flaxseed Oil: Nutrient-rich & fortifying, Flaxseed Oil helps reinforce hair strength, thickness & encourages length retention. It enriches the hair, helping protect it from damage & dryness.
- Amla Oil: A nutrient-dense oil used for centuries throughout India to help promote thicker, longer & healthier hair. Its reparative properties help fortify the hair, reduce breakage & encourage strength.
- Maracujá Oil: Highly antioxidant & a rich source of vitamins, Maracujá Oil is a potent humectant that deeply nourishes adding moisture & luminosity. It helps repair dryness and balances the moisture barrier of the skin & scalp.
- Sunflower & Moringa Oil: Deeply nourish, combat frizz, reduces dryness, improve softness & enhance shine.
0 reviews for Strength Oil
There are no reviews yet.