It smoothes, conditions and strengthens without adding excess hold or weight because of Olaplex Bond Building technology. Curly, dry, colored, and chemically-treated hair can all benefit from this leave-in reparative styling treatment. Smoothes and softly defines air-dried curls as well as speeds up the blow dry process. It also minimises frizz for up to 72 hours while also reducing flyaways.
- Speeds up blow dry time while smoothing
- Softly defines and smooths air dried curls
- Reduces frizz and flyaways for up to 72 hours
All hair types: Straight, Wavy, Curly, and Coily.
All hair texture: Fine, Medium, and Thick.
WHY DO WE LOVE IT?
With bond-building technology, this leave-in styling treatment strengthens and protects hair from everyday damage. A blow dry can also be accelerated with this product and frizz can be controlled for up to 72 hours.
INGREDIENT THAT MAKE THE DIFFERENCE
- Panthenol A byproduct of pantothenic acid (vitamin B-5). By strengthening and retaining moisture in damaged hair, it improves its texture. A lot of hair masks and conditioners contain pantothenic acid as their primary ingredient.
- Phenoxyethanol BDue to its antimicrobial properties, it is believed to prevent the growth of bacteria, fungi, and yeast in hair care products.
- Glyceryl :
– A natural moisturizer that’s also in our skin;
– Not only a simple moisturizer but knows much more: keeps the skin lipids between our skin cells in a healthy (liquid crystal) state, protects against irritation, helps to restore barrier;
– Effective from as low as 3% with even more benefits at higher concentrations up to 20-40% (around 10% is a good usability-effectiveness sweet spot);
– High-glycerin moisturizers are awesome for treating severely dry skin
- Tocopherol :
– A primary fat-soluble antioxidant in our skin;
– Significant photoprotection against UVB rays;
– Vit C + Vit E work in synergy and provide great photoprotection;
– Easy to formulate, stable, and relatively inexpensive;
– Has emollient properties
Pair it with: