No. 9 Bond Protector Nourishing Hair Serum from Olaplex is a weightless, antioxidant-rich, silicone-free hair serum that protects hair from pollution, heat, and future damage. This serum provides satin shine, style memory, bounce-back curls, tangle and static control, and heated hair protection up to 450°F. Suitable for all hair types. The product blocks pollution for 48 hours and is scientifically proven to protect the hair.
- Heat Protection
- Increases Shine
- Good for: Damage
All hair types: Straight, Wavy, Curly, and Coily.
All hair texture: Fine, Medium, and Thick.
WHY DO WE LOVE IT?
In addition to providing shine, bounceback curls, and anti-static and anti-tangle action, this weightless, leave-in styling serum is rich in antioxidants. It can be applied to clean, damp hair and reapplied between washes as needed.
INGREDIENT THAT MAKE THE DIFFERENCE
- Panthenol A byproduct of pantothenic acid (vitamin B-5). By strengthening and retaining moisture in damaged hair, it improves its texture. A lot of hair masks and conditioners contain pantothenic acid as their primary ingredient.
- Phenoxyethanol BDue to its antimicrobial properties, it is believed to prevent the growth of bacteria, fungi, and yeast in hair care products.
- Glyceryl :
– A natural moisturizer that’s also in our skin;
– Not only a simple moisturizer but knows much more: keeps the skin lipids between our skin cells in a healthy (liquid crystal) state, protects against irritation, helps to restore barrier;
– Effective from as low as 3% with even more benefits at higher concentrations up to 20-40% (around 10% is a good usability-effectiveness sweet spot);
– High-glycerin moisturizers are awesome for treating severely dry skin
- Tocopherol :
– A primary fat-soluble antioxidant in our skin;
– Significant photoprotection against UVB rays;
– Vit C + Vit E work in synergy and provide great photoprotection;
– Easy to formulate, stable, and relatively inexpensive;
– Has emollient properties
Pair it with: